About Arena Club:
If you’re looking for a place to geek out over sports memorabilia, look no further. Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectibles space by creating the first-ever digital card show. Led by 5x World Series Champion Derek Jeter and serial entrepreneur Brian Lee, Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectible space by creating an entirely digital marketplace, utilizing transparent authentication and grading and vaulting to share and display your cards in a personalized online showroom, no matter where you are.
About the Role:
We’re thrilled to kick-off the search for a sports-obsessed Growth Marketer who is passionate about bringing Arena Club to the masses. Not only will you have the opportunity to nerd out over collectibles together (we open boxes in our office on a weekly basis); as the first hire on the marketing team, you’ll work alongside visionary Brian Lee to bring Arena Club’s mission of being the world’s greatest destination for passionate collectors to visit.
This is an exciting opportunity for SoCal residents, or those looking to make the move, as this is a fully in-person role at Arena Club’s HQ located in the heart of West LA!
Who You Are:
- You’ve seen this story before! As someone who’s been at a startup, you’re stoked to bring your digital-first marketing expertise building from 0-1 to Arena Club.
- You’re able to translate a creative vision to acquiring new customers through thoughtful, engaging marketing campaigns.
- You have proven success utilizing website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), in addition to setting up and optimizing paid campaigns (e.g. AdWords, FB/IG Ads, Tiktok, YouTube) to acquire and retain new customers.
- You have business (and startup) acumen, are deeply analytical, and comfortable understanding and manipulating data to gain and take action on business insights.
- You're a problem solver at heart with strong project management skills and the ability to own strategy and execution of all marketing campaigns.
- You’re an all-around-athlete who’s scrappy, flexible and are excited to take on your next role as an individual contributor.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the implementation of marketing campaigns from start to finish by developing strategies and tactics to spread the word about Arena Club’s mission, driving qualified traffic to our organization.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis and much more
- Manage the overall marketing budget, ensuring that funds are invested and allocated wisely, ensuring ongoing campaigns are on track to support Arena Club’s business objectives.
- Lead exploration of emerging marketing channels, vetting partnerships ideas and advertising proposals, to support our broader goal of channel diversification.
- Collaborate with the Co-Founder and leadership team to transform creative thinking into customer acquisition initiatives, reporting on success and managing KPIs as a result.