About Arena Club:
If you’re looking for a place to geek out over sports cardsmemorabilia, look no further. Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectibles space by creating the first-ever digital card show. Led by 5x World Series Champion Derek Jeter and serial entrepreneur Brian Lee, Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectible space by creating an entirely digital marketplace, utilizing transparent authentication and grading and vaulting to share and display your cards in a personalized online showroom, no matter where you are.
Exciting information regarding Arena Club's $10M Series A fundraise can be found here!
About the Role:
We’re thrilled to kick-off the search for a sports-obsessed Head of Marketing who is passionate about bringing Arena Club to the masses. Not only will you have the opportunity to nerd out over collectibles together (we open boxes in our office on a weekly basis); as the first marketing hire, you’ll work alongside visionary Brian Lee, leading the marketing vision as we bring Arena Club’s mission of being the world’s greatest destination for passionate collectors to life.
This is an exciting opportunity for SoCal residents, or those looking to make the move, as this is a fully in-person role at Arena Club’s HQ located in the heart of West LA!
Who You Are:
- You’re an all-around-athlete who lovesgeeks out over sports collectibles, with marketing experience at an ecommerce or marketplace startup.
- You have a deep understanding of how different strategies and tactics apply to each part of the marketing funnel, with proven experience in identifying target audiences.
- You’re able to translate a creative vision to acquiring new customers through thoughtful, engaging marketing campaigns.
- You have proven success utilizing website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), in addition to setting up and optimizing paid campaigns (e.g. AdWords, FB/IG Ads, Tiktok, YouTube).
- You have business acumen, are deeply analytical, and comfortable understanding and manipulating data to gain and take action on business insights.
- You're a problem solver at heart with strong project management skills and the ability to own strategy and execution of all marketing campaigns.
- You’re an exceptional communicator who is excited to collaborate with colleagues, vendors and beyond.
- You’re an all-around-athlete who’s scrappy, flexible and are excited to take on your next role as an individual contributor.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the implementation of marketing campaigns from start to finish by developing strategies and tactics to spread the word about Arena Club’s mission, driving qualified traffic to our organization.
- Collaborate with leadership and various departments at Arena Club to ideate marketing initiatives, strategies and tactics.
- Work with external stakeholders and marketing agencies to optimize SEO and customer acquisition.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis and much more
- Manage the overall marketing budget, ensuring that funds are invested and allocated wisely, verifyingensuring ongoing campaigns are on track to support Arena Club’s business objectives.
- Lead focus groups and surveys to articulate consumer insights to the product team and the broader organization.