About Arena Club:
If you’re looking for a place to geek out over sports memorabilia, look no further. Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectibles space by creating the first-ever digital card show. Led by 5x World Series Champion Derek Jeter and serial entrepreneur Brian Lee, Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectible space by creating an entirely digital marketplace, utilizing transparent authentication and grading and vaulting to share and display your cards in a personalized online showroom, no matter where you are. We are a Series-A stage startup and leverage computer vision, machine learning, and blockchain as foundational technologies underpinning the product.
We are backed by leading VCs including: M13, defy, Lightspeed Ventures, Elysian Park Ventures, and BAM Ventures and recently raised 10 Million in funding.
What you’ll be doing:
You can expect to be part of a small, fast-moving, and impactful founding team. We will count on you to:
- Work with the team to create an e-commerce and marketplace experience for sports card collectors
- Implement third-party tools and API integrations
- Develop blockchain solutions through web2 APIs or directly on chain
- Develop homebuilt internal tools, that power our fulfillment, operations, and machine learning
We’d prefer you to have :
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Experience architecting eCommerce or marketplace products with third-party tools
- Motivated by taking an unknown problem, sinking your teeth in, and coming up with a plan of attack
- You are excited to build the company from scratch
- You can understand and communicate trade offs between various solutions at technical and business level
- You move fast and can build minimal functionality tracer applications as we iterate quickly
- You can build scalable systems that are well documented and tested as we finalize a design
- Typescript + Node.js
- Postgres DB, Elastic
Nice To Have:
- GCP or AWS (SQS, S3, etc)
Our office is located in West LA area. We prefer local candidates over remote.