About Arena Club:
If you’re looking for a place to geek out over sports memorabilia, look no further. Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectibles space by creating the first-ever digital card show. Led by 5x World Series Champion Derek Jeter and serial entrepreneur Brian Lee, Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectible space by creating an entirely digital marketplace, utilizing transparent authentication and grading and vaulting to share and display your cards in a personalized online showroom, no matter where you are.
Exciting information regarding Arena Club's $10M Series A fundraise can be found here!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Lead who is passionate about supporting products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams. This is a fully in-person role at the company's HQ located in West LA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with CEO on building customer support team and processes from scratch
- Create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Manage large amounts of incoming customer support tickets via Zendesk
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Recent college graduate preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a customer facing role
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Track record of over-achieving
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills