About Arena Club:
If you’re looking for a place to geek out over sports cards and memorabilia, look no further. Arena Club is revolutionizing the collectibles space by creating the first-ever digital card show. Led by 5x World Series Champion Derek Jeter and serial entrepreneur Brian Lee, Arena Club has built an entirely digital marketplace, utilizing transparent authentication and grading and vaulting to share and display your cards in a personalized online showroom, no matter where you are.
Exciting information regarding Arena Club's $10M Series A fundraise can be found here!
About the Role:
We’re thrilled to announce our search for a Head of Sales who is passionate about connecting collectors with our innovative digital marketplace. As the first sales hire, you’ll work alongside the management team leading the sales vision as we bring Arena Club’s platform to dealers, auction houses, local card shops, and group submitters. This is an exciting opportunity for SoCal residents, or those looking to make the move, as this is a fully in-person role at Arena Club’s HQ located in the heart of West LA!
Who You Are:
- You're a seasoned sales leader who has demonstrated expertise in the collectibles industry and a natural curiosity to continuously build upon your knowledge of the ever-evolving hobby.
- You have a proven track record of increasing sales and maintaining strong client relationships, while also being personable, polished, and detail-oriented.
- You possess strong analytical skills and experience developing and implementing sales incentive programs and sales training.
- You have excellent communication skills and are excited to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and external stakeholders to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- You're able to travel to trade shows, industry events, and client offices as required.
- You’re an all-around-athlete who’s scrappy, flexible, and excited to take on your next role starting as an individual contributor and are excited by the near-term goal of building and leading a sales team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Direct company sales efforts to increase submissions and average sales price, while maintaining senior-level relationships with clients.
- Build, improve, and maintain relationships with preferred dealers and partners.
- Build and lead the Arena Club domestic sales team, both in the office and in the field.
- Develop and manage quarterly and annual sales incentive programs.
- Facilitate the implementation of new sales tracking, management, and marketing software.
- Ideate creative sales and marketing goals within the bounds of the collectible industry.
- Manage client relationships and formal communications.
- Work with cross-functional leadership to ensure total customer satisfaction.